Rat Control Services
Common rat (Rattus Norvegicus). One of the most serious pest problem in London and the surrounding areas, they do not only cause electrical damage and high risk of fire by gnawing through cables but carry fleas and lice.
There is a high risk that these rodents can deliver Salmonella, Weil’s Disease, Tuberculosis and other potentially deadly diseases.
Signs of infestation:
– Loud scratching noise under the floor and behind walls
– Large dark droppings
– Damaged food or food packaging
– Sharp ammonic smell
– Nests made of fabric, paper, plastic
Preparation and treatment:
– While we visit for the purpose of inspection we provide you with the details of the full-site survey and the necessary risk assessment.
Drain survey using camera is essential part of Pest Assassin’s method to find the source of rat infestation.
– Our individual customised treatment includes traps, baits and other methods of treatments designed for the certain nature of the occurred infestation. After the treatment has found place we hand the report of inspection with the used chemicals and give advice against the possible re-infestation in the future.
– After 14 days we will come back for a follow up treatment in order to make sure that the pest has been eradicated permanently.